Monday, December 30, 2013

a year of blessings- thank you 2013!=)

oh 2013 thank you soooo much!!!
an awesome year indeed!

Just like the previous years, this blog entry is meant to wrap-up the things that happened in 2013..
It was a year of challenges, beat-the-deadline works, meetings and i can say, a year of bountiful blessings.. a year of achieving things and being a blessing to others.
 here comes my..
2013 top ten most memorable highlights:
1. Dental mission
2. Brigada Eskwela
3. Espana River experience
4. Phantom Limb Pain Report
5. Tree Planting Activity
6. Team Push - Case Presentation
7. Dr. Annabelle Borromeo in Tala
8. Tahanan Mapagpala Center Outreach
9. My answered prayer- N1 na ako..=) thanks God!
10. RN heals graduation

I thank God for all the blessings he bestowed upon me and my family, to my mentors and superiors who trusted me, to my very supportive family, my Friday group friends... i love you all.. cheers to 2014!!!=)




No comments:

Post a Comment