Tuesday, October 6, 2009

trying new things

as a graduating student, i realized that things around me changes so fast. in less than a year, i have to stand on my own and finish school. at first, im feeling sad but when i think of my family and how can i help them after i will have my own work, it feels good to share my blessings in the near future.

as i was watching a tv program yesterday evening, it points out that we should trust God for everything that may happen to us. I am reminded of the quote : "For whatever happens, God has a reason and his reasons are better than ours.."

that is really true. often, we question him about the things that happen to us but in the end we realize that "it is not a no, it is just later.."

let us keep the faith in these trying times..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment