Sunday, April 18, 2010

a breaking heart

this day my heart really broke.....
it broke to see my grandmother so different...
so different from before, so fragile at this moment.

when she tried to return the smile i gave was the greatest gift i had today...
i wish i could say the words she would like to say...
chew the food for her..
move for her...

but up to now i admire her..
when we arranged her bag while she was awake, the things were organized and she knows what were the things inside..i gave her rosary so she could hold it with her strong hand...

she suffered stroke yesterday and it really made me sad...
i remember the blogs written by jiggy cruz, the oldest grandson of cory aquino...there he wrote how he really tried not to cry while talking to his lola..and that is exactly what i did..i have to be strong and composed at this moment.. i have to attend my reviews, i have to finish my reqirements for PRC, i have to convince myself everything will be alright.

i and my younger sister koleen just arrived here in baguio at 9pm.. but i cant help myself not to write this blog because i have to easen myself...writings blogs gave me a way to loosen some emotions.

i know God will be there always...
my dear reader, pls pray for my lola...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment