Wednesday, March 10, 2010

my late blog about panagbenga..

today is????Thursday...
here i am at the 5th floor of UB..making my promised blog about the panagbenga...
the street parade was a success and so as the float parade that happened last feb 28. it was my first time to watch the float parade in my 4 years of studying here in the city of pines...=)

its nice to feel that "festivity feeling"...feeling ko turista din ako..hehe
after that we went for our last duty at Rosario La union. The duty was tiring and a bit stressful, i was the one who managed the van and contacted our boarding house.

we got 2 nsd cases and some minor cases... our clinical instructor is really kind.. i made sure that i will do my best for our last hospital duty... i hope i did well...i guess i did..=) i was able to decrease the temperature of my 1 year old patient. i assisted an ORIF case,i was not wearing my scrub suit and i have no mask because it was done at the minor OR.. naging wolverine yung kamay ng pasyente...=I

in our duty, my task is to go to the market...we do that everyday... and that is one thing i will miss after my college years.. aq din yung treasurer ng grupo...

ang init sa baba!!!!!!!! sobra.....

when we arrive here in Baguio Saturday afternoon, i went to church because Sunday morning, i have in-house review... then it was my chance to see session road in bloom...=)

ganda ng fireworks...!!!! til next panagbenga...

lessons: hoping is to hope when all things are hopeless...=)
loving is letting someone grow and letting go...
love has its own time....its part of waiting...(winks...~)

exam week ahead...we had an activity that is entitled "my 3 year plan"..
i want to be a military nurse, i hope my height will be......oh no!haha

hmmm....here i am, looking into the things that make me smile and continue to hope...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment